Fall isn't the easiest season to put together an awesome outfit. What do you wear when you're freezing to death in the morning but by the afternoon it feels like the summer? Well, one of Fashiola's editors went on a search for the perfect fall fashion. Whatever you might fancy, from a cool jacket to a cosy knit, we have got you covered. Get inspired by the fall outfits we want to live in this season.
Here are my 4 favorite fall outfits
You can find the pieces here
Corduroy structured blazer2 4 6 8 10More details
Leather heel mules6 6Â½ 7Â½ 8Â½ 9 9Â½More details
Heel leather ankle boot5 6 6Â½ 7Â½ 8Â½ 9 9Â½ 10More details
Knit striped sweaterXS S MMore details
Ribbed knit sweaterXS S MMore details
Stovepipe High-Waisted Cropped Jeans Gr. 2627 28 29 30More details
Button Front Maxi DressXS SMore details
Stripe Cuff Button Front Shirt DressS M LMore details
Voyage Jean27 L28 27 L30 28 L26 29 L28 30 L26 30 L28 30 L30 31 L27 31 L28 31 L30 32 L30 33 L27 34 L28 34 L30 US 4More details
Double Breasted Corduroy Blazer32 34 36 38 40 42More details
Belt denim jumpsuit2XS XS S MMore details
What are the trends and essential pieces for fall 2018?
These are the pieces the Fashiola editors need in our closet this season.
- A nice blazer for the office: we absolutely adored the combination of corduroy and pink.
- A statement bag: how nice are these beaded Mango bags?
- Boiler suits: the utility trend is huge this year so jumpsuits won't get left behind. Choose a military inspired one or a denim one-piece.
- A dress: during Autumn you can still show off your legs. Combine the dress of your choice with a pair of ankle boots and a warm jacket (for example a biker jacket or teddy coat), to make you look fall ready.
- Shoes of course: with ankle boots, mules and a pair of cool kicks you are sorted for every outfit this fall.
- Some formal trousers for when you've gotta dress up and some Levi's jeans for all other occasions.
- A sweater: of course you need a sweater for when it gets chilly. Our favorite ones for this seasons are colourblocked or come in soft colours like white and brown sweaters.
If you enjoy finding out what our editors are up to, make sure you follow myself and the rest of the team on @fashiola_