Fall isn't the easiest season to put together an awesome outfit. What do you wear when you're freezing to death in the morning but by the afternoon it feels like the summer? Well, one of Fashiola's editors went on a search for the perfect fall fashion. Whatever you might fancy, from a cool jacket to a cosy knit, we have got you covered. Get inspired by the fall outfits we want to live in this season.
Here are my 4 favorite fall outfits
You can find the pieces here
Stovepipe High-Waisted Cropped Jeans Gr. 2929 30More details
Voyage straight leg jean with organic cotton in26 L26 27 L27 27 L30 27 L32 28 L26 28 L30 28 L32 29 L30 29 L32 30 L26 31 L30 31 L32 32 L26 32 L30 33 L27 34 L28 US 4More details
Double Breasted Corduroy BlazerEU 32 EU 34 EU 36 EU 38 EU 40 EU 42More details
What are the trends and essential pieces for fall 2018?
These are the pieces the Fashiola editors need in our closet this season.
- A nice blazer for the office: we absolutely adored the combination of corduroy and pink.
- A statement bag: how nice are these beaded Mango bags?
- Boiler suits: the utility trend is huge this year so jumpsuits won't get left behind. Choose a military inspired one or a denim one-piece.
- A dress: during Autumn you can still show off your legs. Combine the dress of your choice with a pair of ankle boots and a warm jacket (for example a biker jacket or teddy coat), to make you look fall ready.
- Shoes of course: with ankle boots, mules and a pair of cool kicks you are sorted for every outfit this fall.
- Some formal trousers for when you've gotta dress up and some Levi's jeans for all other occasions.
- A sweater: of course you need a sweater for when it gets chilly. Our favorite ones for this seasons are colourblocked or come in soft colours like white and brown sweaters.
If you enjoy finding out what our editors are up to, make sure you follow myself and the rest of the team on @fashiola_